Caroline County Health Department
Division of Environmental Health
403 S 7th Street, P.O. Box 10, Denton, MD 21629
Hours 8-5p.m., M-F; Phone: 410/479-8045 FAX:
[E/H HOME PAGE] [FEE SCHEDULE
AND APPLICATIONS] [QUESTIONS-ANSWERS]
Camps in Caroline County, Maryland
- Camp Mardela (410)479-2861, located at 301 Deep Shore Road, Denton
- Camp Todd (410)479-2101, located at 25012 Beauchamp Branch Road, Denton
- Holiday Park (410)482-6797, located at 14620 Draper's Mill Road, Greensboro
- Martinak State Park (410)820-1668, located at 137 Deep Shore Road, Denton
- Tuckahoe State Park (410)820-1668, located at 13070 Crouse Mill Road, Ridgely
- Wesleyan Camp (410)479-3361, located at 424 E Wesleyan Circle, Denton
New camps will require health department review before a camp application can be accepted.
Schedule an appointment with a sanitarian to discuss proposed camps.
A scaled site plan
showing location of existing property lines, existing well(s) and septic system(s) and proposed camp sites, bath houses,
restrooms, etc. will be required.
copyright  ©  CCHD2006 ¦ Legal Disclaimer & Privacy Notices;   Leland Spencer, M.D., Health Officer
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org ¦