Our Community Health Clinic provides services, education, and resources to men and women to help them to engage in safe sexual practices. Most of our services are provided at low or no-cost to Maryland residents.
Our compassionate staff respects the privacy and needs of each patient and offers quality care, without judgment.
Our services include:
- Sexually transmitted infection testing (HIV, hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea)
- HIV Program (confidential testing, rapid testing, and AIDS/HIV case management, including treatment adherence, assistance with housing and utilities, etc.)
- Gynecological exams, including pap smear tests and cervical cultures
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccination
- Educational counseling on safe sex practices and pregnancy prevention, including condoms
- Abstinence education for adolescents and parents and caregivers
Location, Hours & Appointments
Caroline Health and Public Services Building
403 S. 7th Street
Denton, Maryland 21629
Phone: (410) 479-8000
Dial 7-1-1 to place a call through Maryland Relay.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointments are required for services. Some same day appointments may be available for certain services.